We won the 2016 Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence, are an Accredited Better Business Bureau Member with no complaints since the 1970s, and also won the 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award (our 13th year in a row!). We proudly maintain a 5-Star reputation!
At Plano Overhead Garage Door, we have a word-of-mouth factor that’s hard to beat—and we work very hard to keep it that way. Our reputation, ratings, testimonials, reviews, and social factor are the backbone of who we are, and how we do business in Plano, Texas. (We truly treat the customers like family members.) We do not do ANY Commercial Work—no businesses, etc. We are 100% repair, service, and replacement of residential garage doors and garage door openers. We cater specifically to residential homeowners and their needs.
We work on all makes and models of garage doors & openers, but we only install one brand of each. We install Liftmaster garage door openers, and C.H.I. garage doors. We focus on providing top-quality products, rather than offering a wide range. We do this to prevent having to address inferior products, inferior warranties, and complaints in general. It’s not that we shy away from customers who are looking for the cheapest fix possible, rather, we convince even the toughest customers that our top-quality product will pay for itself over time.
We do not advertise to achieve parts sales—our prime location and large inventory are a supplement to our company—parts are not a primary focus. We don’t do service contracts, and aren’t a “$39 coupon in the mail for service” kind of company. We let our service & customer service speak for itself, and then offer special discounts to repeat customers. We truly have the best warranties in the Dallas Metroplex on labor, our torsion springs, our garage doors, AND our garage door openers.
We’ve been family owned and operated since 1977. We provide 100% free estimates over the phone or hand written in person- which ever you prefer. No gimmicks, no service call fee, no obligation. We schedule same day service appointments with 30 minute on-time arrival windows. We know that your time is important!
We provide the best quality products available at very affordable prices. Our product warranties and labor warranty are guaranteed to be the best in our industry. We’ll also beat any competitor’s price that offers you a product or service of equal value.
Our experienced company service technicians are professionally trained, fully insured, and are never subcontracted to make commissions by selling unnecessary products. Each technician drives a fully stocked truck, and we keep one of the largest inventories in the Dallas area to make sure that we can get the job done right the first time.
Keep the things below in mind when considering which garage door company to choose in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Why Choose Us?
- Same Day Service, On time/ 30 minutes Appointment Windows
- Family Owned And Operated Since 1977, Located on Highway 75
- A+ Ratings on Angie’s List and Better Business Bureau, Piles of Thank You Letters and Testimonials from over 35 years of loyal service and repeat customers
- Full Time Company Trained Employees, Fully Stocked Company Trucks
- Free Estimates- honest evaluations up front, on the phone or in-home
- Turn Key/ Everything Included Pricing, Up Front Pricing- Our Prices Include Tax AND Labor
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- Lifetime Warranties Included on all Parts And Panels of New Doors, on Torsion Spring Replacements, and on the Belt
- Our Competitors
- Will they actually hit their 4 hour time frame?
- How long have they been/ will they be in business? Are they really obligated to be honest and liable if all you know is their phone number? Do they have a showroom or retail parts when you need them?
- Who would your neighbor recommend? Are their online reviews real? Do they have any written testimonials from customers regarding their service?
- Are they using subcontractors or inexperienced laborers who are dispatched or on call? How many trips will they have to make to find your parts, and how long will you have to wait on them to come back?
- Is there a service call free? Is the Free Estimate only for new installations of new products (meaning you pay service call regardless)?
- What fees are they leaving out in order to get their foot in the door? How much is that attractive tune-up coupon really going to cost you once their done?
- Why can’t they match our labor warranty? What does that say about the quality of their services?
- Did they tell you that they OFFER lifetime warranties, or is it INCLUDED? Don’t you want a quality product with a warranty to prove it?